Digital Marketing workshop Program Outline 7-8 Jan’2017
Duration 8 Hrs Cost : Rs. 1500/- per entry
Many business professionals, marketers and PR leaders don’t understand digital marketing – yet it is the highest growth area in business and one of the leading ways that businesses and organizations are transforming. Staying up to date on the latest marketing skills is vital to your career success. This Digital Marketing Workshop will cover everything you need to successfully create and execute a digital marketing strategy for your organization.
We’ll show you exactly how to use digital marketing tools to drive business results and keep you on the leading edge of business change.
We understand your business is not like any other. You’re addressing specific marketing challenges and opportunities with a particular skill set, and that’s where our bespoke, in-company digital and inbound training comes in.
This Digital Marketing Workshop will cover everything you need to successfully create and execute a digital marketing strategy for your organization.
How will I benefit?
Digital Marketing workshop is tailored to participants who wish to actively apply a digital marketing strategy to their organization. The content is geared to ensure your company has a proper foundation for their digital marketing strategy and will also include advanced content that attendees can apply and use straight away.
Attendees may include:
- Businesses exporting or marketing internationally
- Website Owners/Webmasters
- Small Business Owners / Website Content Managers
- Brand/Marketing Managers, Marketing Professionals
- Business to Business and Business to Consumer Sales
- The size & importance of digital marketing
- Future trends in digital marketing – growth and future opportunities
- The steps to creating a digital marketing strategy
- Building a strategy from the ground up
- Integrating digital marketing into existing marketing plans
- The role of your website in your digital marketing strategy
- Elements of a successful website
- Usability and user-experience
- Conversion planning
- Conversion optimization
- Key terms associated with website measurement (terminology + definitions)
- Analyzing the traffic to your website
- Differentiating between high quality and low quality traffic
- Understanding the behavior of website visitors
- Using analytics to drive insights and optimization
- What SEO is and how search engines work
- Keyword analysis and optimization
- Ranking factors that drive sites to the top of search engines (and content marketing)
- Optimizing your site for search engines
- Off-site optimization for search engines
- Building your search engine optimization plan
- Why digital ads are powerful
- How digital ads are purchased (CPC, CPM, Bidding systems)
- Terminology associated with digital advertising
- Retargeting, programmatic buying and advanced digital advertising features
- Types of digital advertising (what they are, how they work, when to use them, how to optimize):
– Search ads, display ads, video ads, social media ads, mobile ads
- Planning a digital campaign vs. ongoing digital marketing
- Harnessing the power of digital technology in integrated campaigns
- Steps to building integrated digital campaigns
Day – 2
1. Listening and assessing the landscape
Discover the top social listening tools that you can use to inform your social media strategy.
2.Defining your marketing strategies
Identifying achievable marketing strategies is the key to your social media marketing success. Learn how to build actionable strategies and objectives that maximize your business results.
3.Identifying your target audience
A clear target audience will improve your success in social media – learn how to clearly define the audiences that you want to reach.
4.Creating your content strategy
Content is the key to social media success. Many businesses fail in social media because they lack a clear content strategy that both grows their business and resonates with their target audience. Create a clear content strategy that can be implemented across social networks.
- Implementation best practices
- Commenting/response strategy and how to deal with both negative and positive comments
- Content optimization tips that apply across social networks
- How the network works
- How big it is
- Who uses it
- How businesses use it (with examples and case studies)
- Setting up your business on the network
- Best practices
- Tips, tricks & optimization
- YouTube/Video Marketing
We’ll also provide an overview and top-level discussion of how businesses are using other social networks including: SnapChat, Tumblr, Vine, Periscope/Meerkat, Google+, Slideshare, Flickr, discussion forums, review sites and more.
- Visual Social Marketing: Creating powerful visuals to support your strategy
- Tools to Drive Success: Using tools to get more from your social media implementation (and how to choose the right tools)
- Creating Workflows: Creating social media workflows using proven tools to stay focused on what counts
- Time Management: Managing your time to maximize your results and improve your return on investment
- Strategies for Success: Strategies that will help you stay focused and improve your results
- Measuring social media is absolutely vital to driving results from social media.
- Measurement and reporting tools (and when you need them)
- Analyzing the results of your efforts
- Adapting your strategy to improve results
- Choosing KPIs to judge your success Calculating ROI
- Choosing where to start
- Putting together your work process (daily, weekly, monthly)
- Prioritizing your next steps
Benefits of 2 Day workshop:
- Learn the basics of Digital Marketing
- How to start a campaign
- Case studies
- 25+ Tools & Softwares
- 120+ Ebooks
- Certificate from NIDM(National Institute of Digital Marketing)
- Detailed Course Materials
- Live Campaigns & Projects
- Lectures from Expert Trainers
- Free Digital Marketing strategy for startups